Our test suite now covers every feature in the CLI! This will keep Flynn stable as we make future improvements. Integration testing has also improved and continues to be a major focus.
The user experience on Flynn CI continues to be refined with the addition of log streaming.
- Integration tests are now run concurrently, improving speed by 50%! The average duration is now 7m30s. (#513)
- Image unpacking is now done in a chroot, fixing several security issues. (#519)
flynn scaledisplays scaling events. (#520)
- Flynn CI streams test logs while building. (#525)
- Added many integration tests to cover all of the CLI features. (#501)
- The default IP address is now parsed correctly. (#508)
- Private downloads from Docker Hub are authenticated correctly. (#511)
- Fixed a race in TCP route setup. (#522)
§ What’s Next
We are focused on improving our test suite, documentation, and stability.