We’ve added search to our website this week, providing a quick way to find the information you’re looking for. The search field is currently available in the Documentation section but Blog posts will also appear in results. We expect to add additional search features in the coming weeks.
We’ve also improved the log messages around local dashboard installations. It’s now easier to understand how to access the dashboard for the first time.
- Added dashboard details to bootstrap log (#699)
- Releases now use script from release revision (#706)
- Added search to website (#701, #703, #707, #712, #714)
- Fixed bridge MTU on EC2 (#697)
- Fixed build image tagging (#702)
- Fixed blog time tags (#703)
- Fixed typos in cluster setup documentation (#713)
§ What’s Next
We are focused on improving our test suite, documentation, and stability.