Many improvements landed in Flynn this week. App deployment logs are now exposed in the dashboard even after a deploy has finished.
We also converted the host service and scheduling framework APIs to HTTP. We will continue to migrate all other rpcplus APIs to HTTP in the future.
- Migrated host service and scheduling framework from rpcplus to HTTP API (#663, #728, #733, #729)
- Exposed job metadata from controller (#730)
- Refactored server-sent events writer (#731)
- Exposed historical app deploy logs in dashboard (#735)
- Added OpenJDK 7 and PostgreSQL headers to cedarish base image (#740)
- Added log15 logging to scheduling framework (#745)
- Bumped to Go v1.4.1 (#747)
- Refactored controller helper to use httprouter instead of martini (#748)
- Added standardized JSON error response type (#749)
make devin favor of
- Added make targets for running tests (#757)
- Passed config to containerinit using JSON (#760)
- Fixed unit tests in development VM (#689)
- Switched to RFC 6598 shared address space for overlay network to avoid collisions with EC2 DNS (#724)
- httpclient no longer leaks response bodies (#732)
go vetcomplaints in tests (#739)
- Don’t remove custom vagrant config in
- Fixed panic in CI runner when setting GitHub status (#742)
- Limited concurrent CI builds to 3 (#743)
§ What’s Next
We are focused on improving our test suite, documentation, and stability.