We continued to focus on increasing ease of use, especially during installation. Last week we added cluster management to the installer. It’s now possible to install multiple clusters at once, delete clusters, and cancel installations. These changes will make it even easier to add support for other cloud providers to the installer in the future.
A number of other enhancements and bugfixes landed including updates etcd and the Ruby, Node, Python, and Java buildpacks.
- Implemented installer support for basic cluster management (#1471, #1472)
- Added automatic resumption of event streams (#1470)
- Updated Multi, Staticfile, Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Python, Java, and Scala buildpacks (#1478)
- Updated to etcd v2.0.10 (#1479)
- Increased CI build VM RAM to 4GB (#1481)
- Blocked scaling of non-existent process types (#1437)
- Added timeout to Flynn build step on CI (#1480)