It’s been another busy week at Flynn. With the help of Microsoft, the Flynn installer now has Azure support. Azure is the third cloud now available to users of the installer after Amazon Web Services and Digital Ocean. Of course it’s still possible to install Flynn manually just about anywhere, but the GUI installer makes cloud installs even easier. If there are other clouds or systems you’d like to see supported, please let us know.
The Flynn continuous integration system also got a log viewer this week so it’s easier to analyze Flynn test runs. This is part of our continuing effort to make Flynn as stable as possible.
- Updated install docs with changes for host refactor (#1611)
- Added Azure support to the installer (#1567, #1614, #1619, #1627)
- Refactored installer frontend for modularity (#1620)
- Implemented CI log viewer (#1605)
- Fixed premature shutdown of cluster before dumping logs (#1623)