We shipped a long-awaited feature this week: the ability to run multi-node Flynn clusters on one machine, e.g. on a local Vagrant instance. This means that developers can test multi-node cluster functionality locally, rather than having to spin up multiple cloud instances.
We also shipped a number of browser compatibility fixes and usability enhancements as we work towards a polished 1.0 release.
- Support running Flynn clusters on a single machine (#1891)
- updater: Update status app (#1889)
- installer,dashboard: Updated OSX cert install instructions (#1874)
- test: Added failure count to GitHub CI hook failure notice (#1869)
- dashboard: Copy env from previous release when deploying commit (#1888)
- dashboard: Fix install cert flow with security exception (#1886)
- dashboard: Ensure event stream is connected (#1883)
- util/assetbuilder: Install npm deps in Dockerfile (#1879)
- test: Fixed SchedulerSuite.TestOmniJobs (#1857)
- dashboard: Fixed issue causing blank page instead of login view (#1878)
- dashboard: Fixed github auth (#1873)