This past week we continued our focus on production stability. A number of bug fixes and enhancements landed to push Flynn further towards that goal.
Flynn’s log aggregation service now operates in a highly available cluster to ensure that log data is not lost.
Flynn’s cluster domain can now be modified after bootstrap via the CLI. Usage:
flynn cluster migrate-domain new.domain.com. Remember that DNS entries must be updated accordingly.
Thanks to community member tombh, Flynn now supports HTTP routing for multiple process types of an app.
- Make more Procfile process types routable via HTTP (#2002)
- HA/recoverable log aggregation (#2008)
- Migrate cluster domain (#1957)
- test: Add branch to CI index (#2045)
- cli: Route export/import (#2025)
- script: When using multi-host cluster use separate log directories (#2053)
- test: Handle closed event stream in TestDomainMigration (#2051)
- installer: Save SSH key used in Azure install (#2050)
- scheduler: Implement host sync and checking (#2041)
- scheduler: Retry SyncJobs with a small delay if it fails (#2037)
- worker: Ensure old jobs are stopped in one-by-one deployments (#2035)
- cli: Attempt to get cluster details from git before using default (#2033)
- cli/config: Fix multiple cluster conflict error (#2032)
- scheduler: Logging improvements (#2029)